PICTURES TO INCLUDE:
- Include up to 36-photogaphs for the actually listing. The more beautiful, and quality pictures you include of your home, the more time people will spend viewing and being wowed by your property.
- Arrange the order the photographs so they tell the story of what a visit to your home is like. Your aim is for people to fall in love with the place on their first viewing. First impressions count.
- (3) Front Exterior – One head on, one from an angle, and one closeup to show more detail
- (5) Family – Showcasing the family room itself, and also how it may connect to other spaces like the kitchen
- (5) Kitchen
- (1) Eat-In Kitchen Area
- (3) Master Bedroom
- (3) Master Bathroom
- (3) Guest Bedrooms
- (2) Guest Bathroom
- (4) Back Exterior – One close-up to show detail an patio/porch, and two at different angles to show the backyard and back side of the home itself.
The Listing Description
The better your listing description is, the better your chances are that buyers will come see your home in person. And the more showings you have, the higher your odds are to get multiple offers. With this guide, you will not have to be a copywriter to come up with descriptions that get noticed. Most ad writers follow the simple formula AIDA. Attention – a good headline, Interest – why should I buy this property? Desire – I must have that. Action – Wow, this sounds great . . . I want to see this home, I will call now!
What To Include In The Write Up
- Recent upgrades
- Hardwood floor
- Granite counter tops
- New bathroom fixtures
- High-end brand name appliances
- Special or custom finishes
- Finished basement
- 3 car garage
- Walkout basement
- Neighbourhood features
- Walking trails
- Local attractions
- Nearby parks and restaurants
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Private playground, less than a block away
Keep the answers to these questions in mind
- What’s your favourite thing about your home?
- What made you fall in love with it when you purchased it?
- What makes your home unique?
- What do guests comment on?
- What will you miss about your home or neighbourhood?
- Have you made any notable upgrades or improvements to your home that might not be obvious from a walk-through?
- Are there any seasonal features you love about your?
Leave out the basic information
Since the number of beds, baths, and your contact information is already visible elsewhere on the listing, there is no need to include them in your description. Utilize this space for your homes unique features and descriptive details.
By singling out one-of-a-kind features that your home sports, you will more likely standout from and grab the attention of potential buyers. Also highlight desirable aspects of the home that the photographs may not depict, such as the details about the architect or the close proximity to a renowned restaurant in the neighbourhood. Identify for whom the house would be a perfect fit.
Tell a story
“You’ll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining . . . “
“Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized dining/living area graced by a fireplace”
Paint a picture in the minds of your buyers of how they will enjoy their new home. By this, you will plant seeds of interest; sparking visual images that are both picturesque and emotionally inspiring.
Also, by carefully using adjectives, such as ‘beautiful’, ‘Landscaped’ ‘Impeccable,’ ‘luxurious,’ and ‘gorgeous’ along with phrases that compliment the photographs, you will create a positive first impression, well in advance of a buyers showing.
Describe the home accurately
Although it is good to be creative with your description, don’t go too overboard. Be honest and don’t mislead. If you have prepared and staged the home well, then you’ll have gone a long way to living up to your creative description. If your potential buyers expectations matched after viewing the home, they’re more likely to trust you. Building too unrealistic expectations will not help you in the long run.
A list of useful descriptive phases:
- Invites comfort
- Exudes modern elegance
- Generous living space
- Stylish finishes
- Enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining
- Plenty of natural light flowing throughout
- Other special highlights include a charming
- Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized
- You’ll also love the convenience of your own
- A great neighbourhood near the city centre, great shops, bars and restaurants minutes away.
- Spaces are crafted by a refined and highly practical floor plan
- Sweeping ceilings
- Invites amazing entertaining
- Sets the stage for a wonderful urban life
- The sleek design . . .
- Comfortably combining modern conveniences with historic charm . . . tremendous chef’s kitchen
- Highlights include
- Entertain in style
- The generously proportioned interior flows effortlessly from the open-plan living space to the private patio from which you can admire the views of the lush garden.
- Generous living space and stylish finishes
- You’ll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining
- Truly resort style living in
- Contemporary residence for the modern
- Sophisticated with a youthful edge
- This functional home is enveloped in light and comfort
- Crisp white walls
- Timber floors and high ceilings create a style a timeless ambience
- The calming park vista, captured through the extensive use of glass
- Sleek and stylish kitchen that flows through to the dining room and private rear patio.
- The master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, ensures parents have a private space where they can escape to.
- Ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity to beaches, cafes and restaurants, shopping centre, and a selection of premier schools.
- Residence plus study on a lush, leafy oasis.
- Open plan living space awash with natural light from the wide angled windows. Beyond the glass: a garden of eden, two entertaining decks
- Hidden away, this charming residence
- Nestled on a lush, leafy oasis.
- Only moments to shops, eateries and transport this home provides all the elements for relaxing, carefree life